This Website (aritha.co.uk) (the “Website”), is owned by and operated by or on behalf of Aritha Capital LLP (“Aritha”, “we” or “us”). If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, you can contact us by email at email@example.com
Company Registration Number OC411555
VAT Registration Number 254737975
USE OF WEBSITE
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must cease using and accessing this Website.
Terms may be changed and updated from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the new terms on the Website.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Website, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with these Terms and any applicable law.
Any content you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Aritha have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion when we believe that your use of the Website is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or was not respectful to others.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site and you hereby agree to be responsible to Aritha for and indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by us as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook & Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.